How to use Builder Gel
Builder gel definitely takes some practice if it is your first time using it. You will get better, just keep trying. You can use builder gel to directly add extention to your natural nails with nail forms, directly on your natural nails for added strength, or over a tip.
1. Prep your nails by filing, buffing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional, but does make for better bond to the nail)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 30s.
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and buff.
9. Apply a gel base coat and start the dipping process of your choice.